Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fear and Hope

Hi Ladies (and Gents),

I am very excited to begin this blog.  As a, hg survivor, I understand the need to be UNDERSTOOD when dealing with this horrific disease.  I started the journey of this blog almost a year and a half ago when I saw that "pregnant" result on my pregnancy test.  Excitement was soon overshadowed by my fight with hg.  I am now the proud mother of a beautiful boy and dealing with the trauma of my experience and the fear over having another child one day, a child we want so badly to have. My prayer is that this becomes a place to get news, support and spread awareness so we can fight hyperemesis!  The first posts will be from my personal blog, part of my journey through hg.  I plan on updating regularly, so check back often!  If you are interesting in guest posting to share your battle with hg, give a family member's perspective or even just a word of encouragement feel free to email me.  Together, we can make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment